- Posted by: AELSO
- Category: General
Start date: March 01, 2021
Duration: 3 months
Deadline to apply: February 20, 2021
Reference Number: aelso_intern21
The Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization (AELSO) is looking for passionate, dynamic, multi-skilled students and/or fresh graduates with a keen interest in communication and social media outreach, admin & finance, events management, and academic research to join AELSO’s professional team.
Who are we looking for?
- Students and/or fresh graduates from Economics, law & political science, public policy, journalism and other related fields.
- Punctual, self-motivated and well organized individuals
- Familiarity in social media marketing & communication, admin & finance, and academic research is a plus.
- Ability to speak and communicate in Pashto, Dari & English is a plus.
What you are expected to do?
- The selected candidates will work under the direct supervision of AELSO’s Program Manager & Research Associate in order to ensure quality work is done.
- Website maintenance and social Media activity.
- Monitoring organization’s social media outlets.
- Assisting in events management, its planning, logistics and communications.
- Attending key events organized by the organization.
- Assisting in research and surveys.
What do we offer?
The selected candidates will benefit from the experience in:
- Transportation costs will be reimbursed
- Shared office and lunch will be provided.
- Interns will be able to develop a solid understanding of external communications practices and practical knowledge of communication tools and softwares.
- Interns will gain experience in high profile events management.
- They will gain a through insight into the workings of NGO communications and advocacy.
- Flexible working hours
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship period.
Guidelines to apply;
Applicants are requested to kindly send their CV/Resume and one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 20, 2021.
Please mention the reference number as the subject line of the email.
We highly encourage female applicants to apply for this position.
Note: Priority will be given to University students currently enrolled in public or private universities.