- Posted by: AELSO
- Category: General
Vacancy Title: Project Coordinator
Reference Number: PC/AELSO_21
Duration: 12 months (with the possibility of extension)
Expires on: April 31, 2021
Salary: As per organization’s salary
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
The Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization (AELSO) is an independent think-tank based in Afghanistan and registered as a non-profit and non-political, non-governmental organization with the Ministry of Economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on December 10, 2009 (Registration Number 1532).
The mission of AELSO is to promote the values of individual freedom and of the responsibility of civil society for the creation and sustenance of the institutions of limited government, the rule of law, and the other institutional foundations of a free society. That includes strengthening the institutions of a free-market economy, such as clear definition of, and respect, for property, and promotion of freedom of expression, toleration, human rights, and civil peace.
We are currently looking for an organized individual for our project coordinator role in Kabul.
Being a Project Coordinator at the AELSO is a unique opportunity for those who enjoy organizing data, events, and people alike.
Education: At least bachelor degree in Business Administration, Law, Journalism, Literature and other related field.
Having at least 1-3 years of work experience in managing or assisting projects.
- Graduated from BBA or Law faculty
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency in English written communication and presentation skills.
- To be fluent in writing and speaking Pashto, and Dari languages.
- Ability to work as a member of the AELSO team.
- To be flexible having positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Conducting regular monitoring and support for the provincials tam and community staff as well as our volunteer
- To review and validated project monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Organizing, planning and leading the overall implementation of AELSO’s projects.
- Assist program manager and other key staff in planning and implementing of programs.
- Provide monthly and quarterly progress report
- Ability to identify different funding opportunities and write applicable proposals for raising the funds.
- Other tasks assigned by AELSO’s CEO
Applicants are requested to kindly send their CV/Resume and one page cover letter to email@example.com before April 31, 2021.
Please mention the reference number as the subject line of the email.
We highly encourage female applicants to apply for this position.
Note: Priority will be given to female applicants