- Posted by: AELSO
- Category: events
Following the series of academic and educational programs of the Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization, this time the Youth Academic Seminar for Enlightenment will be held in Kabul province for two days with the participation of the youth of the central zone (Kabul, Parwan, Panjshir, Kapisa & Maidan Wardak), this seminar is going to be organized for the intellectual development of youth about the values of democracy, pluralism, moderation and freedom in the light of the teachings of Islam and provides the various academic and educational fields for Afghan youth.
Qualifications to participate in this seminar:
- Current student or graduate of the last three years in the fields of law, political science, economics, sharia, and social sciences;
- Fluency in national and international languages (English);
- Ability and satisfaction to travel and gather from their respective provinces in Kabul;
- Familiarity with the academic issues and ability to write and submit academic articles;
- Interested in sharing and participating in educational and research programs.
Benefits of participating in this seminar:
- Three-day trip to attend in Youth Academic Seminar for Enlightenment at Kabul province;
- Increasing the level of awareness about the values of free society and its compatibility with Islam;
- Three-day trip to attend in National Liberty Conference in Kabul;
- Creating opportunities for writing and presenting academic articles which they will publish in a research book on seminar topics;
- Acquisition of various academic information and Familiarity with academic elites and scholars;
- Establishing relations with prominent academic and research organizations and networking;
- Receiving incentive awards and prizes for submitting scientific articles;
- Gain fresh experiences and prepare to participate in the next great programs;
- Receive a valid certificate by participating in this seminar.
Youth from these provinces can apply:
Kabul, Parwan, Panjshir, Kapisa & Maidan Wardak.
If you consider yourself eligible for this seminar and are interested in improving your academic capacity, do not miss this exceptional opportunity and apply to participate in this program by using the form below and gain the 8 credits of AELSO Academy:
Application Deadline: Sunday, June 20, 2021
Note: Funds and financial expenses for all provincial participants in this program will be provided by the Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization.
For more information, you can call the contact numbers and email address below:
email@example.com | +93 704807810 | +93 795559445
- The publication and communication department of AELSO.