Call for Applications!
Afghanistan Economic and Legal Studies Organization (AELSO) and Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission in cooperation with The White Assembly, Dunya University and some other national and international academic organizations intends to hold the 4th generation (2018) of training course on human rights issues to increase the capacity of activists, human rights defenders, judges, journalists and civil society activists, including university students.
Who can apply?
- Those who are interested in participation in human rights advocacy
- Journalists, writers, artists.
- Advocates and human rights activists, including young people who are interested to participation in civil movements.
- Whether public or private university students, especially students of law and legal fields, journalism, social science, economics, history and philosophy.
- Employees of law enforcement, such as police, prosecution, judiciary, who are interested in raising the awareness of their human rights.
- Members of civil society organizations, NGOs which are active in the field of human rights.
- Interested applicants should at least complete secondary education and to higher education or student will be priority.
- Wholeheartedly interested in learning about human rights issues and have some plans to use human rights in their lives.
- Proficiency in English Language is required.
- Certificate of the course will be provided only to those participants who are committed in participation and pass the final exam successfully.
Selection Process/Tentative Timeline:
1- Application Announcement | 06 August, 2018
2- Deadline to Receive Application | 20 August, 2018
3- Short listing | 21 August – 22 August 2018
4- Finalist Selection / Interview | 23 August – 25 August / 2018
6- Start of the Club & Duration | 1st September – 10 December 2018 / Every Saturday & Thursday
The course is considered for two days a week during 5 hours from 1 to 6 pm for three months.
Note: Advisory Board of AELSO reserves the right to adopt the applicants with consideration of the study of bio-graphy of the most talented enthusiasts and the most interested participates with regard to gender balance.
How you can apply?
You must complete our online application form by 20 August, 2018 in HERE!